1. Do you offer accodommations during the school terms?
No. Students have to look for accommodations themselves. The houses/rooms are (partly) furnished or unfurnished.
Granny flats: a part of a house made into self-contained accommodation
Share accommodation together and split the rental costs
Au-pair: food and board in exchange for babysitting
Demipair : 20 hours a week helping with the children and housework in exchange for board and food
There are different sites where you can find accommodations, such as:
www.realestate.com.au (Longer process due to signing a lease with the agency; proof of income required*)
2. When is the deadline for school fees?
Deposit is due by the 15th of March 2021.
If you are paying the full tuition at once, it must be paid before the first day of school.
3. Is the course accredited?
No, however, you will receive a certificate at the end of the successful course completion.
4. Are there any additional costs?
Graduation cost is an unknown amount $100-180.
5. What happens after the school year?
There are opportunities to apply as an intern.
Students in the past have done internships in other ministries or at Revival Flame Ministries. Others were called to minister in other nations.
1. How is the transportation on the Gold Coast?
2. Can I use my overseas driver’s license in Australia?
In most Australian states and territories except the northen territory, you are able to drive on a overseas license as long as it is current.
3. Do international students pay higher school fee?
No, they pay the same as the local students. Click here to see fees.
4. Do I need to get a Australian mobile sim card?
Yes, it is recommended to get a Australian number. Most providers offer free national calls and text messages, which you pay month to month.
Coles Pre-paid (powered by Optus)
More expensive prices:
5. Do I need to open a Australian Bank Account?
Yes, it would be recommended.
Most common banks are: Commonwealth Banks, ANZ, Westpac.
When you open a bank account, do not forget to bring you passport (not a copy), Australian Visa, Tax File Number
6. Is health insurance compulsory?
No. You can decide whether or not to have a international health insurance, local health insurance, or pay as you go. It is however definitely recommendable.